Ganpat University and the township of Ganpat Vidyanagar, a high-tech education campus is a joint initiative, purely philanthropic in nature, by a large number of industrialists and technocrats, noble farmers and affluent businessmen for the mission of “Social Upliftment through Education”. The University is established by the State Government by the enactment of Act No.19/2005 on 12th April 2005. It is approved under section 2(f) by the University Grants Commission (UGC). In consideration of its contribution to the Education in a short period of time, the University has been given Permanent Membership in renowned Academic & Industry Associations, such as the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry(FICCI), All India Management Association (AIMA), Confederation of Indian Industry(CII), International Association of Universities (IAU), Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM), Association of the Universities of Asia and the Pacific (AUAP), Recognized by Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of Gujarat appointed Start-up Nodal Institute, Centre for Entrepreneurship Development (CED), Student Start-up & Innovation Policy (SSIP), National Centre for Management of Agricultural Extension (MANAGE).
Ganpat University offers various unique, quality, industry-linked and sector-focused Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research level programs (Professional and Non-professional) in the field of Engineering, Management, Computer Applications, Pharmacy, Sciences, Commerce & Social Science, Architecture, Design & Planning, Maritime Studies, Nursing, & Agriculture etc.
Centre of Excellences (CoEs) & Learning Infrastructure
- IBM Software Lab for Emerging technologies.
- India's First JIM (Japan-India Institute for Manufacturing) actively supported by the Maruti Suzuki India Limited and the Govt. of Japan.
- Bosch-Rexroth Centre of Excellence for Automation Technologies.
- Centre of Excellence established at eInfochips Ltd (an Arrow Company) for M. Tech EC (VLSI).
- Stratasys for Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing).
- Advance Technology Centre for Next Generation Network (5G & beyond).
- Energy Innovation Centre (EIC).
- The National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM) for IT/ITES training programs.
- Shalby Centre for Healthcare Management & Research.
- EC – Council.
- Logistics Skill Council, Govt. of India.
Students joining Ganpat University year on year
Total UG Programs (After 12th)
Total PG Programs
Total Diploma Programs
Total Staff at the University
Acre of Land
High Speed Internet Connectivity
Jio Net WI-FI Areas Point
Open Air Theater Capacity
Number of Conference Hall
Number of Seminar Hall
|1||Brief Profile of Ganpat University||Click here|
|2||Ganpat University Information Flyer||Click here|